Features For Your Travel Business
Discover all features crafted specifically for travel professionals just like you on this page.
Start by adding your products and make a custom trip in the trip designer shared through a live travel plan. Once a trip is booked, you can easily communicate with both the supplier and the customer. Victoury’s back office connection allows you to send emails and documents automatically linked to the respective deal, travelers, and suppliers.
Travelers can have their travel preferences saved to be recontacted for future deals. All payments are tracked and can be exported to an accounting system. And you can always be sure to have an overview of everything going on by generating custom insights and graphs in the Business Insights tab.
Your travel business grows with us — that’s why we came up with unique tools and features for our software, all to elevate your business.
Day-By-Day Trip Designer
Create custom Tours, Trips, and Incentives with activities for each day and display them in multiple languages
Dynamic Calculation Sheet
Have an overview of Fare Prices that update automatically based on profits, margins, and prices
Quickly generate invoices, booking confirmations, vouchers, and export documents into your accounting system
Have an overview of your customers' past deals and current status, and send emails and documents directly from Victoury
Connections To Suppliers
Select the best transport tickets, accommodation, and other suppliers in Victoury. Supplier prices are imported through API Connectors
Track everything that goes on in your travel business — view statistics and graphs for each month or year, see leads and agents, and more
Let Your Journey Begin
Ready to take the next step? Contact us today by clicking on the button below.
We’ll show you how our features are perfect for your travel business.
Features In Detail
We made a comprehensive list for you to see all the features you need to manage your travel business available in Victoury.
- You can add an unlimited amount of products and price categories to your account. This allows you to customize your deals to your liking.
- The final prices can be differentiated based on: trip length, number of travelers, seasonality, taxes and commissions, and fluctuations in supplier prices.
- You can put together deals personalized for your customers and generate a document with all the details.
- You can choose embarking and disembarking locations for tours that are displayed on a map via Google Maps.
- A package trip can contain optional and mandatory products, so the final price is calculated depending on the options chosen by the customer.
- Each price can have different currencies for buying and selling.
- A product can have unlimited fields with descriptions in multiple languages.
- Products can be assigned by brand.
- Products can be assigned and exported to sales channels.
- Create and manage your customers in Victoury where you can track lead requests and follow up with them.
- You can get an overview of all your deals (leads, offers, bookings) in the Pipeline View.
- Customer profiles can be modified.
- You can view other travelers accompanying the selected customer and the deals they chose.
- You can create tasks or notes with due dates for each deal or customer.
- Communication through email can be done from Victoury.
- Sales channels and agents get custom profiles.
- Click here to read more on our blog
- Document management is effortless with the export and import feature.
- Every document needed can be generated and then printed, saved as a PDF, or sent by email.
- Additionally, every booking can be exported as an Excel document.
- Bank statements can be imported and matched to customer or supplier payments.
- Booking confirmations, invoices for suppliers and for customers, day-by-day travel plans, and vouchers are all generated in one click and ready to be exported.
- You can add supplier invoices related to deals for which profit recalculation is done automatically.
- Customer payments are updated in real-time.
- Your accounting system is kept up to date as you can send invoice data from Victoury.
- Supplier orders are created for each booking.
- Each user has their own email linked to Victoury, a signature, and a role.
- Different employees can use the same user license, but not at the same time.
- The user number refers to the concurrent accounts you can have on Victoury.
- You can design your customer’s trip with activities for each day.
- Once you finish creating the itinerary, you just send a link or an auto-generated PDF with the trip details.
- Add photos, videos, and text in different languages for every day and activity.
- To make it easier for your customers, you can add coordinates to the embarking and debarking locations, which they see on a map.
- Each product can be set for multiple days, for multiple persons, and optional or mandatory. So if you have a hotel set as a product, you can change the accommodation length and traveler number. The price is calculated automatically after each modification.
- Activities can be color-coded so you can get an easier overview of the trip stages.
- You can assign an allotment to your products.
- Add predefined starting dates for your tour with a specific number of travelers available.
- Starting dates are automatically calculated based on a predefined period and interval. In case you have a group tour or a cruise, the trip can have different start and end dates.
- The type of allotment can be for rooms, seats, cabins, or persons.
- If you don’t have a website, we can make one for you using our WordPress template or a custom one.
- If you already have a WordPress site, the Victoury plug-in can be integrated into it.
- Any product information is displayed directly from Victoury and in real-time — photos, videos, multi-language text, product details.
- Publish your travel package on your website in a minimum amount of time.
- When you make a travel package, you can send a link to a site with travel details.
- You can create, edit, and update deals with the products you create in Victoury.
- Deals can be personalized to your customers. You can offer them discounts based on their customer status (e.g. whether they are a travel agent, based on loyalty programs, etc.).
- You can create packages with optional and mandatory products.
- The price of a package can be set by you or can vary based on the optional products chosen by the customer.
- Buy and Sell Prices of products added in a deal can be modified.
- You have the option to customize your document and WordPress Site templates aligned to your brand.
- You can acquire additional user licenses for your business needs.
- You can always upgrade or downgrade from your actual plan.
- Connect to other platforms like your own website host, an accounting system, and more.
- The available connectors for suppliers are MSC, Joinview, Liveabroadhub, Canadavac, Paximum, Rosie Holidays, Tahiti Nui, Pan Pacific, and LiveTheJourney.
- The available connector for accounting is Exact Online.
- View statistics for your bookings with the possibility to compare by time frames and other parameters.
- Visualize the data easier with automatically generated graphics.
- You can compare sales based on: sales agent, brand, month, year, brand, country, product, and supplier.
- Our support team is dedicated to solving and enhancing your experience.
- We offer web support Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm CET.
- The plans that include priority support assure support within 4 hours, and the high priority one within 2 hours.
- You have access to a large knowledge base through the Help Center and in Victoury. You can have the support articles open to the side as you browse Victoury.
- Separate travel packages by brand in case you offer different types of tours (e.g. hiking, diving, safari, etc.).
- You can add custom fields to products.
- Data is easily added for deals, products, and prices through custom choice lists.
- You can sell your products via sales channels.