Website Settings in Relation to Brands
In Victoury, if you work with multiple brands, you can create a dedicated website for each one. This means that you first need to have created the brand as described here. Each website has the option to show only the products assigned to a specific brand if this is properly configured in Victoury.
Before you start creating your new website related to a brand, please contact our support team as there are a set of details that need to be completed by us for your site to work properly.
To begin, go to Website from the main left menu and click the Add New “+” symbol:
- Set the name of the website, select the related brand, the domain type, protocol, and full domain name to be set as https.
You have now created your new website per brand.
Next, proceed with the settings. These settings determine how your website page will appear.
The website board contains the following tabs: General, Contents, Pages, Email, Payments.
- Landing Page – select any page of your choice. When you click on your logo, which is located in the header of the page on the website, you will be redirected to the Landing Page.
- Date – choose the format of the date.
- Price – choose the format of the price.
- Language – decide how many translations the website should have.
- Height – The height of the header in pixels.
- Search Bar Position
- Set colors for: the Search Bar, Menubar Background, Menubar Text, Page Background, Footer Background, Footer Text.
- Enable Payment – if all Mollie settings are configured, this is where you activate or deactivate online payments.
- Victoury Subdomain
- The domain name appears in search engine results.
- If you are using a Victoury subdomain, select this option for Domain Type.
- Protocol – it is recommended to select https.
- Full Domain Name – This is set when your Victoury environment is created for you as a new tenant, and by default, the Website Full Domain Name will be the tenant name unless a different one has been requested. Following this logic, in the screenshot above, the tenant name would be “demo”.
- Link to Meta Keywords, Meta Description, and Analytics.
2. Full Custom Domain
If you prefer to set up your Website instance on another address (yourdomain.com), your server administrator must add the Website IP number to the DNS record: IP: 220.127.116.11.
After this, for Domain Type, select Full Custom Domain and add yourdomain.com to the Full Domain Name field.
Please contact us to make all the necessary adjustments on our side.
- Header – select a header image for your website.
- Product Brands – select one or more brands. This means the website will display only the products assigned to the selected brand(s).
If you do not select any brand, the website will display all products, regardless of brand.
In this section, enter the texts for the footer of your website page. Links can be added by group. First, create a group, then add the links under it. In the example above, the group is “test”.
- Welcome text – the text for welcoming guests on the home page of your website.
- Featured products – highlight your top products on the home page.
- Confirmation – Deal Confirmation text shown to your customers upon finalizing a deal.
An email confirmation (Subject and Body) is sent to the customer with the subject and text added in Victoury – Website – Email section.
A copy of the email is sent to the email address set in Settings/General/Email Address. You may also set the “From” email address, which will appear as the address from which the email was sent when the customer receives the confirmation email.
It’s your choice to enable online payment through your website. We are using the Mollie payment plugin for this purpose.
There are a few steps to follow:
1 – Create a Mollie account: https://www.mollie.com/en/
2 – To get started, you must activate your account by filling in your company details.
3 – Go to Settings/Website profiles – Create a new website profile and make settings according to your preferences. Follow each step. For each profile, you are required to provide a set of documents that prove your company registration. Proceed according to the requests. When all details are completed, follow the next steps until your registration is finalized.
4 – In Victoury, go to Website/Payments -> Connect via Mollie.