Deals – Create A Duplicate Deal
This feature allows the operator to duplicate an existing deal.
From the Deals list, select the Deal to be duplicated and click on the Edit sign:
The system will ask if you also want to duplicate the travelers. If you choose ‘yes,’ the travelers will be included in the new deal; if you choose ‘no,’ only the customer will be kept, with no travelers assigned.
Further, the system inquires whether you wish to update availability for the deal’s arrangements.
Once the deal is duplicated, a new Deal of Type – O (Optional) will be created with a new, distinct code.
After the duplicate deal is created, you may change the customer if necessary, as explained in the “Change Customer” article.
- The type of the duplicated deal will be Option (O).
- The code of the duplicated deal will be the next available number (as per settings).
- The customer in the duplicated deal will be the same as in the original deal.
- The billing address will remain as in the original deal.
- The duplicated deal will include:
- The arrangements of the original deal.
- The itineraries from the original deal.
- The destinations of the original deal.
- When creating the duplicated deal:
- If the travelers are not duplicated, then no travelers and no assignments in the Arrangement list will be included in the new deal.
- If the travelers are duplicated, the persons from the original deal will become the new travelers and will be assigned to the arrangements as in the original deal.
- The duplicated deal will not have customer invoices, supplier invoices, or accounting created.
- The duplicated deal will not have customer payments.
- The author of the duplicated deal will be the currently logged-in user.
- The brand of the deal will be the same as that of the original deal.
- If the original deal includes a trip, the duplicated deal will also include a trip.’